Victron Energy MultiPlus 12/3000/70-50 120V UL Certified
UL certified version of Victron Energy MultiPlus 12/3000/70-50 120V
The Victron Energy MultiPlus 24/3000/70-50 120V VE.Bus Inverter/charger is a powerful true sine wave inverter. This sophisticated battery charger, featuring adaptive charge technology alongside a high-speed AC transfer switch in a single compact enclosure will prevent overloads of limited AC sources, such as a generator or shore power connection.
In the event of a grid failure or when shore or generator power is disconnected the inverter within the MultiPlus is automatically activated and takes over the supply to the connected loads in less than 20 milliseconds so that computers and other electronic equipment will continue to operate without disruption.
- Multifunctional with intelligent power management
- UL Certified
- Two AC inputs with integrated transfer switch
- Two AC outputs
- Parallel operation capability to provide virtually unlimited power.
- Three-phase power supply capability (3 units are required)
- PowerControl – Dealing with limited generator, shoreside, or grid power.
- PowerAssist – Boosting the capacity of the shore or generator.
- Four-stage adaptive charger and dual bank battery charging
- Easier system configuration
- AC-input-voltage: 120 V
- AC-output-voltage: 120 V
- Brand: Victron Energy
- Charge-current-a: 70
- DC-system-voltage: 24 V
- Output-power-w: 3000