Sterling Power Battery to Battery Charger
With Sterling Power DC to DC converter, you can charge your auxiliary battery bank with the correct multistage. Temperature-compensated charging curve by using the input power of any vehicle's alternator thru the start battery system automatically while the vehicle is running.
- Choose from 9 pre-set output charge profiles for battery chemistry options including AGM, LiFePO4, Gel, flooded and sealed, lead-acid. or set your own with a user-customizable profile. Loaded with features, optional remote displays are available.
- Sterling Power DC to DC converter has a 12v input at up to 60 amps and output is 12v at up to 60 amps.
- Simply connect in between a starting battery and house bank and any time the vehicle's alternator is running this smart charger will smart charge the output bank.
1- Safety features:
- 100% fireproof plastic box.
- No screws to corrode.
- Thermal power reduction.
- Multistage fan cooling.
2- Various Activation Modes:
- Default mode: Automatic which is Regenerative Braking Friendly and does not require an ignition feed to operate.
- Ignition feed with timer.
- Ignition feed without a timer
3- Input 12v & Output charging at 12
4- No starter battery discharge as the current is NOT taken from the input battery and given to the output battery
The battery-to-battery charger uses alternator power to charge the output battery. Manual mode and regenerative braking mode allow you to override this.
5- Dynamic thermal charging.
The charging voltage fluctuates between 158 – 180F based on the temperature of the sensor
6- Night Time Setting
Allows the unit to run at half the power so the fan noise is kept down.
7- Boost / Reduce Charging
The battery-to-battery charger ensures batteries get the correct charging profile irrespective of high or low input voltages.
8- B2B turns on at 13.6V and turns off at 13.3V (x2 for 24V).
Thus, does NOT drain the input battery. Regenerative braking mode allows the input voltage to drop to 12.2V (x 2 for 24V).
9- 4 stage battery charging:
The B2B charges batteries between 5-20 times faster than a standalone alternator.
10- 9 Pre-set battery chemistry options and Customizable Profile
Including AGM, LiFePO4, Gel, Flooded, and sealed lead acid
11- Very Simple to install:
No electronic Control Unit (ECU) issues. No complex wiring. No warranty issues. Fully prepared for smart alternators (regenerative braking).
Optional Remote control
- Brand: Sterling Power
- Charge-Current-a: 30
- DC-Input-Voltage: 12 V
- DC-System-Voltage: 12 V
- Height-1: 0.5
- Is-featured: 1
- Length-1: 19 cm
- Lithium-compatible: Yes
- Width-1: 16 cm